Ministry groups are designed to move you from being a guest to becoming family. Our goal is to reach our friends, neighbors, business associates, and others with the life-changing message.
There are many benefits from being involved in ministry groups:
- Meet with a group of people for fellowship and form life-long relationships.
- Have support through prayer.
- Deepen your relationship with God by studying and sharing God’s Word.
- Learn to apply biblical principles in your life.
- Receive support through challenging circumstances.
- Connect with people through serving together, caring for each other, and fellowshipping together.
Kids Ministry focuses on learning about the Word of God in a fun and exciting environment.
Youth Ministry provides a forum for issues related to older teens in Junior High and High School.
Single Adult Ministry allows college, career, and mixed singles to interact in fellowship.
Married Adults gather to share experience and insight into marriage and family.
Senior Adults provide the cornerstone of knowledge and wisdom for the church through worship and action.
Discipleship provides the new member with training in biblical principles and self exploration.
Outreach links members of our church with our families and community to share the blessings of Jesus Christ.
Missions supports members of our church and others who have been called to serve at home and abroad.
1701 Expressway Dr
Pineville, LA 71360